The Albert County Chamber of Commerce is requesting expressions of interest from service providers.
Expressions of Interest from Service Providers in the Areas of:
Project and event management
Start Date: July 26, 2021
Closing Date: August 6, 2021
Request for the Expressions of Interest
The companies and individuals wishing to be considered for inclusion into the ACCC’s List of Service Providers should submit their Expressions of Interest directly to ACCC.
Each Expression of Interest should include the following:
1. Brief profile information (one page or less). This should include:
• background and areas of specialization,
• length of time in business or professional practice,
• the current number of staff (for agencies),
• location(s) of office(s),
• correct legal name and legal status of the proposing entity,
• correct mailing address,
• the name, title, telephone number and email address of a representative who may be contacted for clarification or other matters relating to the Expression of Interest.
2. Up to three examples of completed projects, products, or services in each area of specialization you wish to be considered for listing. You can submit for multiple service areas but must send supporting evidence for all areas you wish to be considered in.
3. Fee structure and standard rates per hour or per type of task/project.
4. Terms of payment.
5. Memberships held at or affiliations with Atlantic Canadian-based Chambers of Commerce, Boards of Trade, Tourism Associations or other relevant associations.
6. Any other terms, conditions or information that should be considered when we review your company or individual for inclusion into the ACCC’s List of Corporate Service Providers.
- The Expressions of Interest should be submitted electronically to Maria Mutch at [email protected]
- Text files and slides (if any) should be submitted in PDF format.
- Deadline for submissions: August 6, before 5:00 p.m. (ADT).
- Acknowledgment of receipt will be sent in response to each submission.
- If you have any questions, please contact Maria, but please be advised that we will contact you once your application has been reviewed.