Tis the Season to Shop Local with ACCC and participating retailers.
From October 15th to December 20th, it’s your chance to support Albert County independent retailers and get something in return!
Shop local and fill out or scan your visits to complete your virtual passport to win!
Each time you visit a participating shop (physical or online) in Albert County, you can fill in a ballot on-site, scan a QR code from the campaign poster or click their link to enter. Once you have visited all the participating retailers to fill your passport, you will be entered into a draw to win one of 50 $20 gift cards from the retailer of your choice. And you will be entered into our grand draw for the chance to win one of our two grand prizes of $500 in local gift cards. You can find participating retailers announced October 15th or look out for our Shop Local posters in store windows and business websites.
Terms and conditions for shoppers
- One ballot, QR scan or entry per visit.
- There are no fees for participating.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash value.
- One completed passport per person, although we will accept multiple completed passports from the same household.
- Each completed passport will be eligible to win one of 50 $20 gift cards from the participating business of their choice.
- In the event that all gift cards are not given away, the remaining unclaimed gift cards will be awarded from December 20th to December 31st to the top remaining near-completed passports until all gift cards are given away.
- Completed passports will also be added to a grand prize draw for the chance to win one of two $500 gift cards from participating businesses.
The Shop Local campaign will run from October 15th to December 20th inclusively. Incomplete passports will not carry over to future years and do not hold a cash value.
In order to qualify, you must complete your passport by visiting participating retailers and filling out a ballot, scanning the QR code, or clicking their link to enter to complete your passport. Completed passports will be notified. All entries will be tallied by the Albert County Chamber of Commerce. The grand prizes will be drawn from a hat and contacted once the Shop Local campaign has closed, so please ensure you give us your correct contact details.
Completed passports that are not linked to a submission by the closing date of December 20th will not be counted.
Participating businesses will be able to provide you with a ballot, a QR code to scan or a link to click.
Participating business owners will not be allowed to enter the draw to win.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected] and happy shopping!