‘Tis the Season to Shop Local with ACCC! We are excited to announce our 2021 Shop Local campaign to promote independent retailers in Albert County this holiday season.
Sign up now as a participating retailer to boost your customers and be an active part of the Albert County business community during the campaign from October 15th to December 20th.
To enter your business as a participating retailer, please complete the form below.
How it works for shoppers
Albert County residents will be able to participate in the Shop Local campaign both digitally and via ballot. Each time they visit a participating store, they can fill out a ballot or scan a QR code to enter. Once they have completed their passport entry (i.e., visiting all participating retailers and submitting a ballot or QR scan), they will be entered into a prize draw to win one of 50 $20 gift cards from their chosen participating store and an entry into a grand prize draw for the chance to win one of two $500 gift cards to spend at the participating retailers.
How it works for you
Each participating business will receive the following materials:
- A poster to display in your window advertising that you are part of the contest
- A ballot box with ballots
- A set of documents including contest terms, rules, and an overview
- Digital social assets to post and share to promote your participation in the campaign
- A graphic for your website drawing attention to your participation
- Placement on our list of registered vendors that can be shared on your website or social media
What we need from you
In order to participate we will need your permission for the following:
- Upload your business details to the list of participating businesses so customers can find you
- Permission to use your logo and business name as part of our promotions for the campaign
- A willingness to display your poster, direct customers to enter (ballot or QR code) customer passports as needed
- Collect ballots weekly and coordinate delivery with an ACCC representative
- Input from time to time through email and/or online forms to enable us to evaluate the success of the campaign from your perspective
Terms and conditions for retailers
Each customer visit is valid for one entry.
There are no fees for participating as a retailer.
Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash value.
Participating businesses cannot enter the contest and enter their own passport.
Each completed passport converts into one entry for a prize draw to win one of 50 $20 local gift cards from the participating business of their choice.
Completed passports will also be added to a grand prize draw for two $500 gift cards from participating businesses.
The Shop Local campaign will run from October 15th to December 20th inclusively.
Participating businesses will provide customers with a ballot or access to a QR code scan at the time of visit but are not required to give these retroactively if a customer does not request it.
Participating business owners will not be allowed to enter into the draw to win.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected] and thank you for helping Albert County to Shop Local this holiday season!
ALTERNATE: You can also download the printable version of the form and email it to us!
-> ACCC VENDOR SIGN-UP WORD VERSION